Sunday 11 January 2009

Reason No. 4 - The service industry

I don't hate everyone who works in the service industry, mainly cause I'm one of them. However, the people who use the service need a serious slice of humble pie. I bet when they were young they all had weekend jobs, and I bet they were all crap. Honestly, some of the customers you get are just awful, they don't seem to realise that you haven't been wondering around after them tracking their order since they got in the store. They also don't seem to realise that you don't control everyone you work with. Some people make mistakes! That doesn't mean I did! Of course, naturally, everyone makes mistakes, and it's okay, but we should all accept that, not be jerks cause of it. Heres a tip, before you get pissed at whoever is serving you, try working a day in their job.
I'm outtie

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of this:

    http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/725756615.html

    ReplyDelete